Wednesday, January 26, 2011

tosh.O and the PK Story

My two coworkers were talking about Daniel Tosh's TV show tosh.O when one of them stated "His mom has to be embarrassed with him" and of course I had to say, "Did you know he was a PK?"

Now "PK" was a title that I can so vividly remember being branded with in the 5th grade. My teacher stepped out of the classroom and I put my best friend in the headlock. She walked back in and it was off too the principals office I go. The Principals first words were something of the sort “I’m not going to pass judgment on you because you are a PK but…” I totally interrupted him and said, “What is a PK?” Since then the term I have heard quite frequently, when making a new friend and going to their house the parents often ask, “What do your parents do?” to which I reply “My Dad is a preacher.” Then they more often then not would say “Oh you’re a PK.” Yep so is the story of my life…

So, now you can only imagine my disbelief when both my coworkers said simultaneously, “What’s a PK?”

No comments:

Post a Comment